Friday, September 3, 2010

Definately a man!

So I (Kjera) started this blog for everyone that now lives in Texas :(, and haven't really had time to make it "cute", or even add info "about us" on it. Anyway, after my anatomy lab I have like an hour of waiting time for my next class. (This will be some homework/study time, but for now it's so early in the semester I can use it for myself.) So I decide to get on our blog, to see that Mike has already added a lot. He said he'd make it cute for me, and what not. So I'm reading our interests, and so far he has it right, I do love softball, he forgot to add football and the Chargers, but he did add food-my one true love (jk mike). When I got to my favorite movies, I couldn't help but laugh my head off! HE IS SOO CUTE! I love beaches, yes. But Grease is the most random movie ever! I think it stuck in his mind because one time I freaked when I found out he hadn't seen it! This goes to show that they listen....to every other word you say! I decided to test this theory...One night mike was either playing his guitar, or his Ipod (cant remember which) and I said "Mike I've gotten so fat huh?" with a positive tone (Which is obviously not true) and he was like, "yeah sweetie" Then I called him out. He tried to say that he thought I was talking about the PHAT! HA Nice try Michael Steven! hahah I still love you. PS mike My favorite move is PRETTY WOMAN!

3 comments:

  1. haha you are so funny. ima have to try this positive tone with Billy

    p.s. Guess you stopped taking time for yourself, Miss crazy homework lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha MIchael Steven! :) i love that part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your favorite movie pretty woman because you secretly wish you were a "lady of the night" taken in by some semi good looking old rich guy??? :) jk love you!

    ReplyDelete