Wednesday, September 14, 2011

updates on updates

I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. I haven't added pictures of the house yet because we are still waiting on the stairs to be put in, then we are completely done! Mike hasn't been able to work on them due to his demanding schedule. Not only is he working a full time job and going to school, but he is also working a part time job at the glass company he used to work with. We need a higher income to qualify for some adjustments on our mortgage we are trying desperately to make. Poor guy is working to the bone. I'm very grateful for him though and all he does, and the baby is too :).

The baby is doing great. I'm kind of paranoid about eating a drinking right (at least 64 oz of water a day)  for him, so hopefully that will pay off (and continue after I have the baby). Although I do allow myself a Pepsi, or coke here and there, never exceed 2-3 a week and usually split the can with Mike. (0 a week is just so hard sometimes!) As I'm sure you've all read I have been craving roast beef sandwiches from Arby's. There are two reasons this is odd. 1 I haven't eaten meat for almost 11 years, and 2. I HATE Arbys! Here are all the things I've craved so far. They are ALL strange since I haven't had some of them in years, or some I don't generally like.

1st trimester
(these were the only things I could eat without it coming back up)
-Nachos
-Slurpee's
-root beer
-salads and fruits
-olives (so gross, but so good)
-mashed potatoes and gravy
-chicken fingers

2nd trimester
-Baskin Robins chocolate ice cream with peanut butter
-Arby's (so gross, but so good)
-Sixlets
-Mrs Fields peanut butter dream bars
-pineapple

Its funny to be in class when he starts kicking, and doing his somersaults. I've noticed a few people in class staring at my belly a bit freaked out like I have an alien in me. Its not so funny in the middle of the night, or early morning when I'm trying to sleep. The little guy is lucky I already love him ;) But Mikes cousin lent me her body boppy. I don't know how I ever slept without it! It is amazing! Thanks again Viv!

No comments:

Post a Comment