Sunday, November 20, 2011

2 YEARS baybuh

Mike and  I have been married for two years, and sealed for one. With a baby on the way our lives are about to change, but not completely. We are, and have remained head over heals for each other! We woke up this morning with the same thought. As I was about to sneak down to make him breakfast, he asked me "what do you want for breakfast". So we made it together :)
 Here are some pics of our wedding, and 1 year anniversary (Temple wedding).






Marqi was a surprise :)

1 Year 




3 comments:

  1. Where you married Nov 20??? I don't remember?? I know you were at are wedding and you might have said something about it. But right now I'm drawing a blank. lol Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm excited for you to see all the boy things I have made. (If you don't know I don't get to make boy things often because all girls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yep, our ring ceremony was in March though. haha It's going to be exciting when you guys have a boy ;) I wish I was crafty like you! You make the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow two years went by fast!! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete