Friday, December 30, 2011

Just for Mikey

Normally at this time Mike would be up and getting ready for work. Right now he is sound asleep....Lets go back further in time................(dream music)......bloop...bloop...bloop...bloop..........
For Christmas I made him a Little coupon book. I figured out exact prices of the things in the book. 2 matinee movie tickets, lunch, 2 pedicures, a popcorn, drinks, goodies, and two more movie tickets, and set the amount aside ( I didn't want to buy actually tickets since we can go into labor any day now). Breakfast and dinner were in there too but I decided to surprise him with breakfast and make him a really nice dinner. That day I emailed his supervisor (A truly wonderful lady by the way! Little shout out to Polly Butterfield!) and was able to get today off for Mike. Since this is our LAST weekend just me and him (knock on wood) I figured we should do something special ;) ANYWAY....she said yes and didn't tell Mike a thing! So Mike is upstairs sleeping like a baby while I am making homemade biscuits and gravy, baked seasoned breakfast potatoes, and cutting up a pineapple. MMMMM. For dinner it will be Boston Market Sweet Potatoes, Funeral Potatoes, Lion House Rolls (home made), breaded baked chicken, steamed veggies, and Apple Cider to celebrate. Man he is spoiled! :)

1 comment:

  1. this is so awesome. kjera, you're inspirational! what a good wifey!

    ReplyDelete