Monday, March 19, 2012

2 Month Physical

Kyden had is 2 month check up today. I was a little surprised about his measurements. He as gained just over 4 lbs putting him at 12 lb and I think 8oz and added 5 inches to his height putting him at 24.5 inches. His head was in the 48th percentile (which was the shocker, I thought he had a huge dome!), 59th for height, and 69th percentile for weight. So he is a bit of a chub chub considering his height, and I LOVE me some chub chub! He got his shots as well. I don't know who cried more! Nah, I was able to hold it in for the most part, but it broke my heart! Doc said he looks good, and as far as nutrition looks great. I always worry that he isn't getting enough to eat but he said to keep doing what I've been doing so I guess that's a good sign. I'm sure that wont hinder my anxiety. I think as a mother I will worry about him until we are all in heaven (my fingers are crossed-I hope to get there! he he) after all I am my dad's daughter! (do you think dad will make us wear hats and sunscreen in heaven? I hear it is bright there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment