Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I've noticed early on last week that Kyden was starting to go through a growth spurt. Yikes! This meant for less sleep, and more crying. He's not much of a cryer and I got used to that so now when he cries it drives me bonkers. Well he's gotten a little bit past his ravenous hunger and is now to a stage where all he wants to do is sleep. I LOVE IT! I think to myself "now I can get stuff done" What I actually do is spend more time in bed or on pinterest (most addictive website. It's science.). I also noticed early last week that he is going through this stage where he wants to hug, or lay his head on you (or anything that's bigger than him) If I lay him on the floor with a stuffed animal or a pillow he will bury his face in it. It is so sweet. If dad is being silly he will laugh and then lay his head on my chest, or shoulder. It is the sweetest feeling! I'm loving this age/stage!

1 comment:

  1. Aww kyden you are so cute. We gotta enjoy these little guys, because later in their lives we will be uncool hehehe

    ReplyDelete