
Home at last. We were discharged today and got home at about 2:00 p.m. Kjera fed the lad for a little bit, then we decided to take a nap! Too bad it didn't last very long. Kjera is so worried about little Kyden; the smallest peep that comes out of him makes her jump out of bed to go check on him. The little man has a little Jaundice, but we're hoping with all the food he gets today, he'll be well enough tomorrow for his doctor appointment so he won't need a UV light. He lost about a pound in the last couple of days, but he is doing better- latching much better and eating more.

Our poor dog Belle was home without her mama for four days. She was so excited to see us. We're glad our roommates were here for us to let her out to go potty. Thanks you guys.

Kjera was nervous of falling asleep while the baby slept, so thankfully Cicily came over to watch the baby while she napped. I was stuck in line at Smith's filling her perscription while this old lady argued with the poor pharmacist. I was glad to come home to see Kjera napping finally.
Once we woke up, the rest of the Oblads made it over and brought us an incredible Sloppy Joe dinner. It was amazing. I forgot how good sloppy joe's were. Even Kjera the Vegetarian scarfed down a whole one.

Kyden is a lot like his dad....he's a heavy sleeper. Once he goes down, it's hard to get him up. It's been a struggle because he falls asleep everytime Kjera tries to feed him. He's doing a lot better though, so we are glad. Hope all goes well at his doctor visit tomorrow. The poor thing will also be circumcised tomorrow.

He is beautiful. Even his cry is music to my ears because it's good to know that he has strong lungs and can breath on his own. Hope he sleeps ok tonight. He's in his first PJ's and looks like a stud. We love you, Kyden. Thank you Kjera for bringing such an amazing gift into this world. I love you.
Oh my gosh, he is so cute! And he looks great! Momma & Daddy, take it easy as much as you can!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to snuggle him tonight :)
Hey so Cloie and Kell were jaundice. I cried like a baby when Clo had to go in the lights but its nothing to worry about. Also Keep his feet out with nothing on it when you feed him that way if he falls asleep just rub his feet he will wake up. I hope that helps and if you need anything let me know. Oh by the way I'm so jealous that you had a boy. I want one. He is so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat does help! Thank you so much! You'll get your boy ;) I can't wait to have a girl :)
Delete