Easter morning we went to our stake conference. Mike and I are dummies and forgot it was stake conf. We went to the church at 9, and conf started at 10. oops ;) Since we were an hour early we went in and played with the baby. After that we went to Mike's Cousin's Grandma Ruby's house for an egg hunt. So fun! She is such a sweet lady! (I didn't have my camera, so I'm waiting for Rosi to send me the picks she got) Then we went to Grandpa Oblad's for dinner. Last Thursday Kyden and I went to dye easter eggs at Grandpa Oblad's. Here are some pics of our adventures.
Yes, Dad's shirt says "Trek yourself, before you wreck yourself" freaking awesome! I promised dad I wouldn't put this on facebook. I barely got permission to put it on our blog. Interestingly enough Kins and dad were about to go to the grocery store when they realized they were wearing the same shirt. Dad laughed, and Kinsie changed.
Go BLUE
Tia Kinsie loves her Ky-ger
"My First Easter"
Silly Puka
Zoolander
Meme is so sweet, She has always gotten us gifts for every holiday. She gave Kyden his first Valentine, and Easter gifts. What an awesome Grandma! Meme-1, Grandma JuJu, and Gams-0. JK :)
Sounds like a fun full day!!!
ReplyDeletebtw i like your post ..but kinda dont...reason why is because kyden is growing up tooo fast...look at him!! give him a big smooch for me ok?
I can def do that! I love smootching the guy. I agree though! Enjoy every day. They are only little for a little while!
ReplyDeleteHe's sooooo cute Kjera. I love all the pics! And I will be sending you a link to those pics (mine and my moms)
ReplyDelete