Kyden's first General Conference. He actually watched for a bit. He is fascinated by the TV, and General Conference is one thing I feel comfortable with him watching. ha
Monday, April 2, 2012
Mega Blow Out!
Today Kyden and I went to work force services to get his insurance information settled. In the middle of the meeting he had a blow out that was so bad I had poop all over my lap, and a bit on their carpet! To make matters worse I ran out of wipes. There was a lady that saw me struggling to use the paper towels and brought me her grandson's wipes. It was so nice of her to share with me! After we went to Abuelo's to pick up Mike's back pack. When we got there I decided to give him a bath! Here are some pics of him nice and clean with Grandpa Oblad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow he looks so much like Kjera in that second photo!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you ;)
ReplyDeleteif you need a baby sitter for those kind of things I'm down the street from there and I know how hard it is to do two things at once.
ReplyDeleteawe, thanks Beth!
ReplyDeleteOh no!! I'm so sorry! that must of been terrible u poor thing!! Its a good thing Kyden is a cutie patootie!
ReplyDeleteha right?!
Delete