For Mike's birthday I always make him whatever he wants for dinner. This year he suggested breaded chicken with Lion House rolls, Boston Market Sweet Potatoes, Funeral Potatoes, and Texas Sheet Cake. I invited his family over to celebrate and sing to him. He was so excited about the gifts...hammer, and flashlight. (he has this weird thing about flashlights. Loves them.) I was giving Kyden a bath that night and Mike came in the bathroom to show me the cool features on it. He was uber excited. He is so funny. I can tell when he is touched. His voice gets really soft and sweet, and he has a big smile. One time he said "wow, this is how I know you really do love me. You listen to the things that I say". He's a cutie. Here are just a few pics....
Kyden and Abuela
"no more besitos!"
I had to ad this one. ha I don't know when Mike took it, I thought it was cute though
Happy Birthday Mike! It's going to be a great year!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It will be a great year with you, and Kyden in it!
ReplyDelete