Tuesday, May 22, 2012
We have teeth!
So I had to stop at Harmon's on my way home from school. While I was there I got some paste so I can brush Kyden's gums. (I'm embarrassed that I haven't been doing that already! I'm a firm believer in starting young with good healthy habits!) So I began brushing his gums when I noticed that his first tooth had actually broken through! No wonder he's been sick! It was just a tooth coming through! Funny though, I swear just yesterday it was just a little white spot, even just when I was at my dad's I swear it was just a spot! I'll post some pics as soon as I can find my camera ;) His second one is working its way through right now. Poor guy is sure to let us know it hurts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment