Thursday, February 2, 2012

2 Weeks

Kyden had his 2 week check-up on Monday. He saw Dr Brasher (Thank you Halene for the suggestion! I liked him) Kyden has gained his birth weight back, and than some! He's now 8 lb 6.5 oz and had grown 2 inches making him 21.5" He is doing great! He sticks pretty well to a schedule which really helps me out so I can get on a schedule with classes. This is his schedule (within an hour, or half our it may deviate)

6-6:45 am- feeds, then plays for about 10-15 min then goes down for his nap till his next feeding
9-9:45 am-  " "
12-12:45 pm- f " "
3-3:45 pm-  " "
6-6:45 pm-  " "

9-9:45 pm-  " "
12-12:45 am- " "
3-3:45 am- " "

Some nights he skips the 3am feeding which is super nice!
***A little shout out to Sara***** Thank you SARA for lending me that book! That book is the reason why I have been able to get on a schedule! SO NICE! I have a feeling he'll be sleeping through the night very soon ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO GLAD it's worked out for you! Schedules are what keep me sane! :) Keep the book for your next little ones to come! My gift to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which book is this? Glad to hear all is well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara THANK YOU SO MUCH! It seriously is the best give EVER! It's called "Baby Wise" by Ezzo and Bucknam. I refer back to it all the time!

    ReplyDelete