Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

So Mike gets home from work and tells me he wants to go out to eat. We just sold some scentsy stuff so we had a bit of cash so I agreed. He took me to my Fave! Old Spaghetti factory. So as we're leaving I see that he has boughten flowers and put them in a vase. Next to the flowers were easter candy :) a bag of Cadbury eggs and two of the chocolate Cadbury eggs with creme in them. Well when we had gotten home I was too full to eat them so I figured I'd eat them later. When I go down stars this morning I see that he had replaced the creme filled ones with the Linder chocolates my dad had given me. hahah He is so funny :) (he must really like the creme filled eggs ;D)
 Kyden was my valentine ;)

MODED MIKE! ;) BOOYEAH

2 comments: